We’ve an opening for a designer who wants to create and shape brand worlds. You’ll join our welcoming team of designers, researchers, copywriters, project managers, and strategic thinkers, in creating and expressing brands that are authentic, motivating and desirable.
You’ll have the opportunity to
- Work on a broad range of projects, with organisations of all sizes and at different stages of maturity
- Contribute to the creation and activation of engaging and relevant brand expressions and identity systems
- Have agency over your work
- Directly engage with clients and their audiences
- Be part of a welcoming team that will support your growth
- A passion for branding and helping organisations to look differently at themselves
- A curiosity about diverse client industries and their many audiences
- An ability to clearly communicate and present your work with confidence
- Experience in collaborating effectively with team members and clients
- A portfolio of work showcasing your ability to combine concept-led ideas
with crafted details
- Three to five year’s design studio experience in branding
Please send your portfolio PDF, CV and cover letter to: email@example.com including ‘Designer’ in the subject line.
Preference for the role is to be in-person in studio. Flexible working will be considered.